Noodle：wheat flour, water, cornstarch, kansui, potassium carbonate, sodium carbonate, wheat gluten, propylene glycol, dried egg white powder, emulsifier, sorbitol, canola oil, soy lecithin, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, ascorbyl palmitate, salt, dough conditioner, calcium oxide
Soup ：Water,Pork, Ginger, Garlic, MSG, Hi-me, Salt, Brown sugar, Light soy sauce, Mirin, Corn syrup, Soy sauce, dou ban jyan, Spybean oil, Green onion, Miso, Red pepper powder,Sesame oil, Sake, Hot pepper paste, Oyster sauce, Leek, Egg, Chili pepper powder mix
Chashu：Pork, Soy sauce, Mirin, Corn syrup, Salt, Brown sugar, Garlic, Ginger, monosodium glutamete
Ginger：Ginger, Water, Acetic acid, Citric acid, malic acid, Potassium sorbate preservative
1. Bring water to a rolling boil and put the soup packet into the pot about 5 min.
2. In another pot, bring water to a rolling boil. Add noodles and boil to your preferred texture.*
3. Vigorously strain and shake the noodles to remove excess water.
4. Pour hot soup into the bowl.
5. Place noodles into hot soup to complete your bowl of Shin-Sen-Gumi Hakata Ramen.
6. Garnish with Chashu Pork and Red Ginger.
*Noodle Boiling Time
Very Hard… 15 Sec
Hard… 30 Sec
Regular… 1 Min
Soft… 2 Min
Kit ships frozen with ice packs
May thaw in transit
Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge ( or Freezer)
May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
May be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 1 month