Noodle：Wheat Flour, Water, Tapioka Starch, Salt, Corn Starch
Soup：Water, Dried Herring, Dried Mackrel, Dried Sardine, Dried Kelp, Soy Sauce, (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS,
SALT, SODIUM BENZOATE; LESS THAN 1/10 OF 1% AS A PRESERVATIVE.), Sugar, Mirin (Glucose syrup, Water, Alcohol, Rice, corn syrup, Salt),
Tempura Crisps：Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate, Sodium
Bicarbonate, Calcium Dihydrogen Phosphate, (Manufacthred in facility that handles shrimp)
Green Onion：Green Onion
1. Bring 2qt (½ Gallon) of water in a large pot to a rolling boil.
2. Thaw the dipping sauce packet with hot water.
3. Loosen noodles before adding to the boiling pot.
4. Add noodles and boil for 4½ mins. Be sure to also shake noodles a bit as it boils in the pot.
5. Rinse and wash noodles with cold water.
6. Drain to remove excess water and place it on a dish.
7. Pour dipping sauce into a bowl. Add green onions and grated ginger to your preference.
8. Reheat the tempura with the toaster oven for about 10 min.
★Washing noodles in ice water helps remove excess salt and ensures the noodles keep their chewy texture.
Kit ships frozen with ice packs
May thaw in transit
Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge ( or Freezer)
May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
May be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 1 month