Noodle：Flour, Water,kansui(Water,Potassium Carbonate,Sodium Carbonete),Egg white Powder, Propylene Glycol, Emulsifler(Sorbitol, Rapeseed, Soy Lecithin, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Asocorbyl Palmitate), Salt, FD&C Yellow #5
Soup：Water, Pork extract, Rendered pork fat, Mixed tocopherols, Onion, Carrot, Green onion, Chicken, Garlic, Ginger, Chicken base(Rosted Chicken, Chicken juices, Salt, Sugar, Corn starch, Chicken fat, Dehydrated onion, Turmeric, Flavoring) Salt, Soy sauce, Mirin, Corn syrup, Brown sugar, monosodium glutamete
Chashu：Pork, Soy sauce, Mirin, Corn syrup, Salt, Brown sugar, Garlic, Ginger, monosodium glutamete
Fried Onion：Onions, Vegetable oil, Wheat flour, Salt, Contains Gluten
1. Bring water to a rolling boil and put the soup packet into the pot about 5 min.
2. In another pot, bring water to a rolling boil. Add noodles and boil for 2 ½ min.
3. Vigorously strain and shake the noodles to remove excess water.
4. Pour hot soup into the bowl.
5. Place noodles into hot soup to complete your bowl of SSG Satsuma Ramen.
6. Garnish with Chashu Pork, and Crispy Onion.
Optionally, customize your bowl to your liking with green onion, bean sprout, or your favorite toppings!
Kit ships frozen with ice packs
May thaw in transit
Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge ( or Freezer)
May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
May be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 1 month